Hey Everyone!
So, It's been a LONG time since I posted anything. With finals and graduation and all of that, it's been crazy! So, everything on that previous To Do list is completed, as well as graduating and moving back home :-)
Sneakers: Jen and I went to the Princeton Running Store. I HIGHLY reccomend this place. The guy helping us watched how we walked, made 2 reccomendations to each of us, then guessed our shoe sizes without even measuring our feet (guessed correctly, mind you). After being at the store for about 45 minutes and making sure we were making the right choice, we finally bought our shoes!! While it was a little expensive, I have no regrets there... I've worn them a few times and they are SO comfortable.
Verizon situation is all figured out. I am using an old Blackberry my Dad had and got an international plan. It is under a different number though so that people wont be texting me and costing me money!!! Emails are free though, and so is the blackberry messenger, so feel free to contact me that way! My Dad and brother both have blackberrys so I will be able to message with them at any time. Rates for phone calls differ depending on the countries. I put my email address into my mom's phone so that I won't miss out on pictures that she would normally text to me :-) I set up this blog so that I can either log on to make posts or email my posts in (as you can see with the previous post!).
Spain and France are all booked thanks to Pat. I was off doing senior week stuff so he was awesome and took care of the bookings. In Barcelona, we will be staying at Alberg Barcelona Pere Tarres for 2 nights. We will be in Madrid for one night at Musas Residence. We then head to Paris and will be staying at the Regent Hostel for three nights. We don't have Switzerland completely figured out, but we will most definately be staying in the The Lazy Falken Backpacker while in Interlaken.
Our original plan was to take a plane from Switzerland down to Naples then work our way back up through Italy, but when Pat looked into the flights, he said that it wont work since there are apparently no planes that go that route. We need to figure out if we're changing the order of Italy or if we just want to take the long train ride.
In the next 24 hours I hope to accomplish a lot. In addition to celebrating Michelle's Birthday (Happy Birthday Michelle!!!!!), I need to finish booking Switzerland, book Italy, Pack, and call the bank/credit card company to tell them I'll be using the cards in Europe.
You may be saying: "Pack? Why now?"
Well, if you say that, I will respond with the following, "BECAUSE I LEAVE IN FOUR DAYS!!!! YAYYYY!!!"
I'll update again when I finish all that! I hope you're having a great day whenever you read this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're leaving at a lucky time--last I heard the euro is down big time. Not so much while I was in Florence. Have an amazing time!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!! And year... The Euro is the lowest it's been in a long time. I'm so happy!
ReplyDelete