- i emailed this but it never went through... it's from Wednesday Morning!!
So, my Dad is the best! He went to verizon for me last night and fixed my phone. My hero!
We had another roomie last night... Luciano from Buenas Aires. It was funny... Our other roomie told him she Loves Latin dancing and he was like "well, I can't dance!". They were both nice people.
The pub was so crowded and we couldn't find a seat to order food at, so we went to Happy Harry's fast food. I hope we get more Irish-y food outside of the city!
Breakfast included at the hostel was toast. It stunk. We missed the 9am train to Killarney, but just got on the 11. Its ok though. I had time to get the stamps I need and some fast food breakfast! Yay for Supermac's!
The train is awesome... We had to reserve our tickets online and our names are above our seats on a screen! Too cool! We're sitting 2 and 2 across from each other. We have so much leg room and a table in between us. This train makes me miss NJ Transit... NOT! Everyone in Ireland is sooo nice, too. We've been so happy so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment