Hey Little! Love the comment about the lambies!!! :-)
Glad to see that you're having (what sounds like) the time of your life!!!! I miss you tons but that goes without saying. I keep wanting to text you about random stuff that happens but then I remember that I cannot! The most recent one was that I was watching Princess Bride today and it made me think of you and Pat :-)
I love reading your blog and hearing about all your adventures! Miss you a lot!!!
Hey Little!
ReplyDeleteLove the comment about the lambies!!! :-)
Glad to see that you're having (what sounds like) the time of your life!!!! I miss you tons but that goes without saying. I keep wanting to text you about random stuff that happens but then I remember that I cannot! The most recent one was that I was watching Princess Bride today and it made me think of you and Pat :-)
I love reading your blog and hearing about all your adventures! Miss you a lot!!!
SLAM,
Big
Ah Big that's awesome!! I miss you too! I'll be home in less then a month and I'll be sure to see you ASAP after that!
ReplyDeleteSLAM!