Well, we got to Brussels yesterday after two 3-hour train rides (I'm telling you... this plane ride home is gonna be so easy after all this traveling!). We checked in, then hit the town!
We don't have much time here, so we went out exploring. We had the ever-so-nutritious dinner of French Fries, followed by Waffles. Yup, we're definitely in Belgium!
We explored the city for a while, making sure we saw some cool things. We went to the Atomium, which is designed like a big atom for the 1958 World Fair. In it are exhibitions about science and immigration. it seems really cool. It's a shame it was 10pm when we were there and it was closed.
This morning, the plan wasfor Pat and I to go back to the Atomium or for the boys and girls to split up: Boys to a comic strip museum thing and girls to the chocolate museum. Buuuut, the plans changed when Pat got sick overnight :-( He's really not feeling well at all. Dave lost interest in going to the comic book museum and Jen and I looked up the chocolate museum online and it looks SO boring. Instead, everyone is asleep. Including me. zzZZZzzz. Well, not really, obviously.
Later today we're getting on a train to Amsterdam, our last city in Europe! Let's hope Jen continues to get better, Pat starts getting better, and Dave and I stay healthy!!!!
Don't forget to check out the pics I posted. I was able to fit one more onto flickr, but that's my monthly limit. Grr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aww im sorry pat isnt feeling well! hope he gets better and everyone else is doing great!
ReplyDelete