Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pictures and video!

Hey Everyone!! Here are a bunch of pictures. I'll label where they're all from. I'm also uploading some more to Flickr, so check those out! The video of the train at the bottom is funny :-)



Brussels: The Atomium "Welcome" sign. the guy I asked to take the picture only got part of the sign lol.



Brussels: The Atomium




Brussels: pretty view of the city




Munich: Dachau Concentration Camp



Neuschwanstein Castle




Neuschwanstein Castle: Mary's Bridge




Neuschwanstein Castle




Neuschwanstein Castle: Pat and I on Mary's Bridge



Neuschwanstein Castle: The view from Mary's Bridge!!!




Munich: The clock tower (the glockenspeil)





Munich: A place in the main square, Marienplatz... it made me miss my Saucy Sigmas!!!




Munich: TCNJ much??




Berlin: Jen's and my beer from the beer garden!! Obviously mixed with different flavors. Mine was raspberry! mmmm!




Berlin: Check out the TV tower to the right... the sun is reflecting off of it and... voila! The Pope's Revenge!



Berlin: The War Memorial - A mother holding her soldier son who died.




Berlin: Part of the Berlin Wall



Berlin: The Holocaust Memorial




Prague: The clock tower





This is the train right after Germany won the game on Sunday. Pat got REALLY into the celebration...

1 comment:

  1. i LOOOOOVE the raspberry beer! haha that sounds so yummy! i also greatly enjoyed the video hahaha. ooh pat. he was the best part! buuuut most importantly i loved the picture of the house of amber. i miss you big!!! cant wait to see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete