The pictures are on here instead of Flickr because I'm almost at my picture limit on Flickr (apparently there's a monthly limit??). The most recent are at the top, and the earliest I posted on here was from Spain. Sorry My blog isn't as cool as Pat's with the pictures uploaded in the text!!
Coming back down the mountain... Lower altitude and less of a slope! Yay for dresses.
The view from the almost-top that I made it to!
Pat and Jen are in this picture. Look harder!
The dog from The Sandlot!!
The river in Interlaken... weird color!
Yeah... I took this and people laughed. But it's Ratatouille!! I wonder if Remy made it??
Pat and I in front of the tower
The four of us with Ben at the Eiffel Tower!!
Notre Dame.
Baguette Fight!
Notre Dame
Pat and I on top of the Eiffel Tower!
Dining cart on the train... BEFORE Pat and I were kicked out!
newspaper hat the nice man made me in Madrid
Fun Gaudi buildings in Gaudi Park!
sooo glad you got to have a baguette fight!!! im jealous! lol. thanks for the pictures!!
ReplyDeletehaha yeah it was so much fun!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the baguette fight photo! SO sorry your knee has been giving you trouble. xoxo
ReplyDelete