Monday, June 21, 2010

Pictures

So here are some more pictures for y'all! Enjoy!






The Labyrinth!



Pat and I are moving into that house in the background... yes it may have been the palace of Austria's former royalty, but we decided to live there anyway!




Hangin' in the palace gardens in Austria.



Venice!



Riding the Gondola!



Biker Bird. Duuuuude.



Feeding the birdies in Venice.




Venice!!


The David... from behind!!!



Inside the Duomo. My dress had spaghetti straps and I needed to cover my shoulders. So obviously this is the solution they came up with!



The Duomo. Amazing on the outside! So intricate!



This "statue" in Florence freaked me out!



The beach in Capri! So clear, but no sand!



Ya know... just your normal everyday view...



A gorgeous walkway in Capri... I was in heaven!



Capri! Such a beautiful day!!



Pompeii... this was an actual person at the time of the eruption, just frozen in time...



The Trevi Fountain... We're now assured a trip back to Rome!



The entrance to the Colosseum. Grand Hall at Yankee Stadium, anyone??

2 comments:

  1. gooorgeous pictures!! keep 'em coming! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures!!! Just one question: how much was it to feed the birds in Venice? I'm guessing it was tuppence a bag. :)

    ReplyDelete